nuffnang

Monday, October 29, 2007

Jus

New Word = 6 packs


I've promised Jus to post about him. So here goes:

To start off, Jus is a great cyclist, who loves to challenge those cool guys on racer with his trusty kona koni mountain bike, well yeah, he's great on the slopes but a racer still rocks ok?
He strikes a great pose!.... But one thing that puzzles me is, how he likes to "Dream" while posing. So I made some research and finally realize what it is.
Yeah, he's dreaming about the 6 packs that's pretty elusive. COME ON! YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO GET 6 TUMMY IS IT???
I would say he's getting there, from my calculations, he has 2 tummies now. What say you?

PSSSST: notice his dreaming look? hehehehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope nobody recognizes the pics..hahhaa

J@cob & Anne said...

hahahaha so easy to recognize you

Prudence Elektra said...

Hahaha, nice stuff Jacob! hehehe, I got this 16 week work out routine to get 6 pack abs. Let me try and if It works, I'll pass it on to you :P, or if you want it now also can hehehe.

http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/

Rebecca Tan said...

wah Justus sexy pose wei!