nuffnang

Thursday, October 11, 2007

HORROR!!!

Had my first encounter falling down on clipless....

well the fall wasn't caused by the cliplessness of the clipness, but becoz i lost concentration and braked when my bike was in a middle of a sand puddle.

Fell awkwardly on my left (and i couldn't stop the fall because my clipless was clipped).

Twisted my ankle and bruised my knees, but still managed to climb up a steep hill without problem.

Well now I'm currently in Shah Alam, in a hospital called "DEMC".

SHIT!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahha..told u there will be always a first time..hahahaha

J@cob & Anne said...

aha...who is this anonymous pulak?? haha

neway the first time caused by sliping lor ..not by "unable to unclip the pedals" hehehe

nvm....MUST GO ON!!!

Prudence Elektra said...

Hey, Sue here. :P. I was in DEMC when I had dengue XD hehehe

J@cob & Anne said...

HAHAHAH well I was there to help fix their software problem nia la.......