nuffnang

Friday, October 26, 2007

Aiks

I've just created "My Dictionary". No explaination needed....

New Word = "FRIDAY"
Well it is lunch time at work now, I've just finished my lunch, some siew yuk and veggie. To be frank, quite bored today, nothing much to do. That's what happens when you have finally solved all your bugs! GRRRRRRRR.....

That's how I look now..."young", as in I look young hehe.

Okay, lets recap what happened on Wednesday night. As portrayed by a previous post, I took emergency leave due to lack of sleep and pure tiredness. Played maple story for an hour of so and managed to level up to level 27 now. 8.00pm, arrived at Anne's place, took my bicycle, changed and left.

This was a relatively short trip, to summit, bukit jalil golf & country club, and then back. Personals involved, Uncle vincent, Johnathan, Johann, Daniel and me. Distance covered,less than 25km.

My front wheel is giving me real problems now, the vibration, the buzzing sound, I'm suspecting a cracked hub. Well guess the Mavic Aksium wheelset I've been craving for might arrive earlier than expected.

Arrgh feel like taking another EL for the day, but then again, why waste leave just because you're lazy? But then again, I am lazy today......ITS FRIDAY!!!!! You know, Friday? As explained by my newly created "My Dictionary".

Btw, Mun Yau came in to my cubicle, happy to show me his new work, As I present to you, "Melvin Lai Presents".

Oh yeah you have to click on the link to view "Melvin Lai Presents".

No comments: