nuffnang

Friday, October 19, 2007

Tiring Tiring Tiring

Went for yet another cycling trip. This time we were joined by Rachel, Johnathan, Uncle Vincent, Johann(new friend), Daniel and I. Seriously, we were dead tired after the short trip. It was only a 40km ride but...... TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW OK~!!!!!!

A short memory re-collect on our trip:
  1. Started from Anne's house, cycled to Daniel's house and met him and Rachel there. 8.15pm
  2. Cycled to BHP in OUG and met up with Uncle Vincent, Johnathan, and Johann there. (almost 9 liao)
  3. Cycle through Kesas all the way to Proton showroom in Shah Alam and made a U-turn from there.
  4. Reach OUG.

BTW I ommited the number of times we stopped, quite embarrassing hehe


That was how we look like after the trip. Sorry Johann, should have slowed down. I kind of regret it too.
That's John posing with his new "ROCK" bike. Cool eh?? Yeah he was so insistent that Daniel take a picture of him with his bike. Oh yeah, he was complaining of backache almost the whole trip. Amazing he managed it! hahaha
That's how I look taking a fall, seriously! HAHHAAHAH which I did in summit when I slipped the pedals again! Must be fatigue zapping in quickly due to the 2 days cycling trip.

BTW had to wake up early today and feel like going back to bed. Too bad our office doesn't have a comfortable sofa (lets hope my boss reads this)

4 comments:

Eng said...

Dude.... now I'm kinda glad I didn't join you. My cycling is for leisure, not racing and falling.... hahaha

Anyway, ya know when was the last time I read your blog? It was the blog on Mailbox year error.

And then suddenly, I find so many blogs about cycling. And now, you're a Cyclemaniac!!!!

Hahaha... also glad to know you're doing something you enjoy... :P

J@cob & Anne said...

Hi eng...wow long time didn't hear anything from you. You should join us ya know, its fun!!!

Eng said...

Maybe I might but won't be so often lar... maybe once in a while would be ok

provided that you provide me with the bicycle and teach me how to handle the gears.

The only bike I used to have is the old school kiddies bike... so you should know where my 'level' is, rite?

J@cob & Anne said...

hehehe a group of us just came back from ulu langat, almost 60km ride with 1 though hill. will post about it later haha