nuffnang

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cycling and I

I've started cycling about 3 months now, but not once I've written anything about it here. So lets start;

It all started when my long time old, getting old, and already reaching 30 friend bought a bicycle. Not only he bought 1 but 2 bikes, for his brother too. Because of that, he tempted me to think of cycling again....

....

...

My First Trip
Day : Saturday
Time: night time
Date: forgot but it was the first saturday of the month

The very first time cycling for more than 20km in my life. Stop almost every 8-10km to rest my back that sored so badly i couldn't sleep at night! hahahahahaha

My Second Trip
Day : Saturday
Time: night time
Date: forgot but it was one month after my first ride

The very first time i'm cycling with my own bicycle!! WHOA!! my lovely gf sponsored me a bike (indirectly calling me fat and i have to lose weight). I went for a short trip this time, only about 14km, but it was good enough for "MY FIRST RIDE ON A NEW BIKE THAT ISN'T SO COMFORTABLE AT THE START".

My Next Trip
....... nothing much

My Disastrous Trip
Alright, it was so bad i couldn't remember the day, the time, the date NOTHING. The only thing i remembered was..... cycling nicely, wah already 40km then....sat in a taxi to go home...MALUNYA!!!!

My Other disastrous Trip
This wasn't so bad actually, the only disastrous thing was....

THIS!!!

Yeah eksyen lagi, going downhill at 40kmh ONLY!!! and BANG!! skidded for 500m because MY DARN WEIGHT WAS TOO HEAVY FOR THE BICYCLE'S BRAKES TO MAKAN!!!

Thank God nothing happen.........................

My Other none disastrous Trip
Well since the 2 most "disastrous" outing, I've had some better ones, like the time we went to KLANG from OUG to eat BKT and then BACK on a bicycle.....amazing issin't it???

Well that's all for now.....catchup with all you guys/gals later

BYE

No comments: