nuffnang

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Growing Up

Here you go, a picture of cute baby Tina! She's just a year old and a very naughty girl indeed!!!! don't believe me?? Just look at the picture above.. That's her alrite!! Well that's baby, always playful and extreamly curious. That's why I'm so attracted to them. Well, have good experiences with babies..got twin terror to take care of last time!

Well I think the candid shot of Tina trying to steal my digicam just proves how adorable they can be. Can clearly remember when she was younger, she's the cry baby ace!! Nobody could go near her or she'll start yelling on top of her voice!! But now, after much sanctification (for the parents of course) she's much better and hei, looking for boys too!! She's just a cutie isn't she??

AHA!!! Here's another process of growing up, BIRTHDAY!!! Frankly I didn't know it was his birthday until his daddy bought him a mug of ice-cream and made the waiter sing him birthday song! My goodness, I just loooove watching kids grow up. Anyway his name is Joel and he's a real prospect for the future or Malaysian Football!

After all these years watching him grow up, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S AMSAP!!!!! Okay he isn't actually, just that he loves being called amsap. Let me introduce another fellah, at the PRIME of growing up. HE's AMSAP!!! Don't ask me, I DON'T KNOW!!! But according to studies, at his age, it is the correct time to grow up. Oh yeah..sorry I cannot provide the original picture but if you can just spend a minute or two at clicking here, you'll notice something horny and scary about this guy. Ok , I do advice you to head over to Wesley's blog to read more about AMSAP here. Credit to Lip Lip for producing such a good portrait of our dear Jesu. Okay that's all for now, see ya all next round!

No comments: