nuffnang

Monday, April 18, 2005

Another Day(s)

Yeah, dubbed the "Most Beautiful Car On The Grid!", the Sauber C24. Too bad the performance isn't up to it's name. But anyway I do believe this team will improve much after they come to terms with their new windtunnel. I do like Formula One, no not because I'm a fan of the races or anything but just because I like to look at the technology involved. Aerodynamics, electronics, tires and so forth, really intrigues me.

Anyway enough about F1, just came back from a swim. Watched a little of the MU and Newcastle game, darn dissapointed! Newcastle was no where near the standard they use to be! Nevertheless, the match ended a dissapointing 1-4 to MU. Swimming was kinda fun, it's like a good therapy for my injured ankle. Yeah, suffered abit from the futsal game on Saturday. But of course I had plenty of fun, managing to be part of the UNBEATEN team consisting of Justus, Jesudas, Eman, Danl and me! Of course we aren't the best players but tactically, just sound and nice enough to keep the more coveted opponent at bay.

I really enjoyed badminton this week, managed to produce 2 eggs for my friend during a singles game in Sri Petaling school. Of course, thanks again to my racquet! I'm feeling very confident with my plays now compared to the dull period I had. But I do have to admit, that period thought me alot how to play with handicap and learn to incoorperate more subtle game plan compared to the usual speed and power which can be unreliable at times. Moreover, Danl and I are beginning to strike back a partnership maybe in preparation for future games or so forth, I wouldn't know.

Anyway, that's all for now, I've decided to be more diligent with my studies, exam coming! Maybe this time I'll do something different and get into group study with 2 of my college mates, Ijan and Indren. But of course, as I've done through out all my life, rely and depend on God for help hehe. So guys that's all for now, I do hope I'll get fresh ideas for future post.

No comments: