nuffnang

Friday, April 08, 2005

Nice!!

Went for badminton yesterday, one of the most satisfying games i've played, not because I played well, but because at long last, my racquet is BACK IN ACTION!!! The feel of it was awesome! Even though I was left with quite a sore arm due to the adaptation period. Besides that, I played my first mix doubles game in about a year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Was laughing all the way when Karen keep mumbling the sentence,"VERY STRESS MAN!". Very very enjoyable indeed.

Woke up this morning with a very nice feeling. For the first time in 2 weeks, I felt no stress at all! YEAH!! The word STRESS!!! Goodness, its out of my system now, for the time being. Well, since I'm so free today, I've decided to post a picture, pretty good one too. Was browsing through the pictures taken during the Redang trip when this particular one strike me! Here you go guys...

Let me introduce our hero here, Michael Owen! We call him that because his real name is Joseph Owen. Opps I think I'm revealing too much here but it is okay. Anyway just have a good look at the picture, what can you see? Well I think I'll just leave you guys/girls hanging out here abit for a while. Go ahead, enlarge the picture, search for that particular clue that will tickle you abit. Notice the way he pose? Another thought for laughter if you manage to find out why. PSST..just a hint, don't be lazy to read.

2 comments:

w3s said...

Very nicely designed Dustbin @ Tong Sampah..

So, r we supposed 2 throw rubbish into his mouth?

Cos that's the biggest hole that I can find of the entire structure..

J@cob & Anne said...

hahaa..i suggest u ask the tongsampah himself...