nuffnang

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

BUSY!! BUSY!!

ARRGGHH!!! I feel like knocking my head on the wall!!! Assignments, test, dad ask to print stuff....all happen at the wrong time!!!! But what to do, that's life and I can't complain much. I've been so busy the pass few days I can hardly find time to blog. But here's one entry, taking time off to fill my blog.

Something funny happen during a badminton session on Monday. Was playing doubles and my partner is Uncle ..........(sorry can't reveal the name). I clearly remember doing a drop shot when the opponent returned a net. My partner bend down to retrieve the shot and suddenly! PIIAAAAAKKKK!!!! That was the sound I heard and after carefully analysing the situation, I found a BIG HOLE!....I mean his pants TORE!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Pretty hilarious it wasn't a minor tear, it was a HUGE ONE!!! That's it for badminton, can't write much except that it was the most enjoyable session of my life and yes, I am sure you've guessed it right.

Was trying to rush my assignment to pass it up but was totally lost!! So I decided to hold it for another day. Last night was very very torturing. For the first time in my life, my head wasn't at ease. I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about this thinking about that. Most of the time was about my assignment, then about what to do next, then about what about NEXT NEXT?? Whispered a short prayer to the Lord and at last I managed to get a short nap. Woke up really really tired this morning but had to go to college for class. My eyes were red and swollen. Thank God no lessons, just abit of discussion about assignment. After that played abit of table tennis with my friend Ijan and proceeded home to SLEEP!!!

Woke up at 4p.m to continue my work but daddy was there asking me to help him print out pictures of Cherating resort. So there goes my extra 2 hours allocated to do assignment. But then again, was happy doing it for him. While, manage to brows through a few of my friend's blog. I noticed a very interesting post by Sarah. Quite funny what others know about "Love". She makes is sound so complicating very distressful. Don't ask me! I've got no experience and that's why I've got NO COMMENT! But then, come on, life can't be so complicated can it? Gosh, maybe it's just her little mind going to work.

Dad just came back when I wanted to start this new paragraph. He ask me to change some details and print the document for him. After printing for him I actually did my assignment for about 5 minutes and remembered, I'm BLOGGING NOW!!! So here goes. I'm sort of lost now, can't remember exactly what I wanted to type, OH YEAH!! Sarah's Love post...sorry Sarah, but if you are reading this, no offense but, nevermind I've decided to hold my thought just incase she gets angry.

Quite funny how girls can misunderstand guys. Happened in sunday school today when one of my underlings ( AiLeen ) for the cleaning group was commenting on how lazy a leader I am. I just replied, "So you mean looking after you all, arranging the chairs, washing the mop isn't doing something?" and there goes some of them commenting that I felt it. Anyway the meaning of "felt it" means they think I am angry because of the statement they make. Well to be frank, I felt nothing and my answer was just to give them abit of attention. Maybe it is another "women" syndrom thinking man is like them, so sensitive and constantly "feeling" it.


Well, guess I better stop here or else I'll have another sleepless night thinking about this assignment. Besides that, another JAVA test coming up later!! AIKS!! NOT YET STUDY!!! Now that makes me wonder, why must we get our assignment and have test at the same time!!?? Worst of all, for this assignment, we are only given a week to finnish and yes we've only got the question last week when we had 3 other test to complete!

3 comments:

goldfries said...

kah meh cho lu eh assignment la. ho cho boh cho, lai chi peng sia bolog - kau si boh kau si kan cho eh si te kau peh kau buh kong assignment tai cheh. aihhh........char ku ginah ah. :P

J@cob & Anne said...

wa chai lu si hokkien lang...

but my hokkien is very cha....
use yingelish larr!!

J@cob & Anne said...

wa chai lu si hokkien lang...

but my hokkien is very cha....
use yingelish larr!!