nuffnang

Thursday, April 07, 2005

FREE AT LAST!!!

This picture really describe how I feel right now; Peaceful and of course FREE!!! Anyway this picture belongs to my brother and I. Surely wish I could plunge into the sea and take a dip. Really really miss the beach. Can't describe my joy after finnishing the last assignment for this sem. Wasn't really happy as we were given so little time but felt worst when my friends start copying from seniors. Ended up having to write about 3000 words all by myself as others can just copy and paste!

Quite a hot and humid day today, don't really feel like going out but had to hand in the assignment. Met an old friend on the way there and he started sharing about his studies and so forth. Got a message from Wes bragging that someone was kind enough to offer him a free meal at Chilis. Well happy for you dude and enjoy your meal. Turn out it was his company's team lunch, GREAT HUH??

Met Deevan on the way back. Had tea with him and chat abit. He's my junior but we are taking a similar subject this semester, "Project Management". That's all for now. Will be sending my racquet for stringing later and maybe test it out tonight!!

No comments: