nuffnang

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NHT(New Hattrick Times)

Yes, my partner, Danl and I have decided to create a team blog based on Hattrick. It's call NHT and you will be able to find it here.

Abit about yesterday; There was a house on fire!!!! Yeah one of the terrace just opposite my condo cought fire and mind you, IT WAS HUGE!!!! Was witnessing how the firemen tried their very best to control the fire but to no avail. Wanted to grab my digicam to capture the moment, but my loving brothers decided to smuggle it to school!!!! No sweat, gave them a real lecture just now. What a coincidence! The burnt house actually belongs to one of my ex teacher! Good thing I was never in good terms with her but yet again, can't help but feel abit sorry. If it wasn't for the rain, I believe the fire might have just spread to the neighbours, call it timely intervention.

Was totally enjoying every moment with my new found vigour with my newly stringed racquet! For such a long time now I've been craving for that "feel" and yes I'VE FOUND IT!!! It makes the game much more interesting for me, and less so for my opponent ( just kidding ). Totally "SHIOK" when at last I get to hear my own booming smashes! Badminton is really a technical game. It's not like swimming or football where you usually can play and most of the time, it's more of you than your gears. In badminton, you have to feel your racquet, get used to the correct tension, spend some time analysing what racquet suites you most and so forth. That's why, Wilson HYPER carbon 1.0 is my choice!!!!!

I'll try to provide aftermath pictures of the burnt house later and maybe a proud picture of my racquet. But for now, digicam is still with my brothers, they need it for their school project.

No comments: