nuffnang

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What a Week



Yeap this is the building I'm studying in, Informatics KL. Just finnished my advance diploma in Computer Engineering. With my last semester's result finally out, went to college to request for diploma cert and oso result letter. As usual, when I ask, "When can it be ready?" the reply swiftly came;

"Come next week la, sure ready."

True enough, a week later, which was this Monday,went to the college and guess what? For whatever reason, the person who is suppose to sign my result letter, Mr something took MC thus leaving me speechless again. And for this reason, a simple enrollment for my degree has to be delayed another week, weird rite?

Yeah weird..

Remember the post about my badminton racquet?? How fast the string broke and so forth? Well I think I've broken the record once again, string broke two times in a week. This totally sucks but thank God my game did improve after that long layoff spell.

Hrm, I'm actually in an office now, no not to work, but to disturb the staffs here and try to complete some things. Just completed the second "thing" and felt lazy plus a little bit of urge for big business. Wanted to polute the toilet here, but after doing some calculations, I rather not. Hrm, two toilets for about 15 people, bad bad, moreover I don't want them to blame me for lack of productivity.

Hrmmm, since I'm totally free now, waiting for Daniel to finnish his work and then will follow him to club for badminton...again without my racquet...

No comments: