nuffnang

Monday, October 03, 2005

TOTALLY ESTHETIC!!!

Geesh, haven't been free to post anything up lately, but since today I'll be free for some moment, I'm here to share my joy, yeah just got my result last night, not the best! But DEFINATELY VERY VERY SATISFYING!!! Yeah, out of the very few of us from engineering who took up Networks as our major, I PASSED ALL THE FREAKIN SUBJECTS!!! Was quite worried when my coursework and progress test din gather as much points as I would like, but nevertheless, just rely on God, do some studies, YAY I PASS!!!

Ok enough about the exam results.

Wanted to post about badminton the other day when blogger suddenly cut me off for no reason. It was then I had to rush off to do some things for my mom. Wanted to blog about it yesterday but was in Hesper half day for the training, yeah at last, after a struggle with the first module, I FINALLY FINNISHED IT!!! Was quite dissapointed to find out that it wasn't all that important, and there were ready made examples ready, was straining my mind for 2 weeks for that!!!

Thus, I'm a little bit more free today, and I shall tell the story of my trusty old racquet.


Well sorry for leaving the picture here, this was my 3rd racquet. The first was a ProAce something which I broke after hitting my brothers with it(can't remember clearly what happened), second was a Yonex Carbonex 7(I think) which broke after I let my brothers use, and third, this wan lor, another ProAce. In fact, I started to improve alot after using this racquet, maybe because I loved it so MUCH!!!

But now, it belongs to my dad, he claimed it after using and falling in love with it. So because of that, he got me a Wilson Hypercarbon which broke recently and now, I'm racquetless again. Nevermind though, just found out that dad ordered a racquet I wanted after visiting Uncle Tan's shop in Bangsar!

Hrm, I really don't know what happened to me, can't think of what to write about my old racquet.....

No comments: