nuffnang

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Everyday

I have this weird feeling nowadays, can't seem to wake up feeling utterly fresh. Well woke up with a splitting headache today, and that took away half my day. Went to Hesper to try and continue the things, met a new colleague, Albert, who so happen to be from the same line as me, Computer and Electronics Engineering! ALRITE!! I certainly learnt a few things from him, yeah I was doing the wrong thing all this while, so took the opportunity for him to explain to me what I should do. To be frank, today was one of the most productive day building CSP pages.

Ok enough about work, felt like I've not been updating this web for quite sometime now, have been busy trying to catch up with sleep hehehehe. By the way, something interesting happened on Saturday, a small group of us discovered that Indians indeed don't like pork, and we found a very interesting way they will come to eat.

It all happened at a wedding dinner located at Ampang Park shopping complex (can't remember the name of the restaurant). A group of us, 6 adults, 2 teenagers including me, and 2 children. One of the children happen to be an Indian boy, who claims he doesn't like pork. OK fine here's a picture of what we ate;



Okay, the taste was pretty good, you know, as usual meat and stuff, and the indian boy whacked whole heartedly exclaiming, "WAHH VERY NICE!!!" every 5 seconds.

Of course we were all shocked by his reaction and gave him a round of applause. Our first thought was of course, this young lad knows how to enjoy pork, that was until the very last moment when he once again exclaim, "This is the best duck I have ever tasted!"

...............

No comments: