nuffnang

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Suemi's Bday II

Note: Sorry for that face of Wes, apparently he doesn't want his picture to be posted. He thinks that that picture doesn't look good enough, I think. As you can see, I had to edit it 2 times to avoid confrontation hehehehe....enjoy

15th October 2005, at Burger King, Megamall. Slept after coming back from badminton about 3 that day, and woke up at 4.30 waiting for sleeping queen, SimYing to arrive. She was suppose to arrive about 4.35 but due to her overexertion during the badminton game, coupled with loud snore and a sister who was too busy to wake her up, she was late, lets say for about 1 hour. Anyway, we weren't late, so its ok. Bump into a slight incident on the way there, it seems Sim Teng's car was a reluctant worker as the engine started to shake violently and the car came to a halt midway, causing people to honk really loud and with SY pressuring ST all the way, it is nowonder she is so blur!!! Anyway, everything went on smooth after that, she started her car again and WHOALA!!! It worked! Of course SY was asking her why she would drive if such thing occured before in the past, ST just replied, she had it fixed already few days back.....

Anyway, they had their meal in Burger King. Suemi was sad because none of us wanted to eat vegetarian food, don't ask why. Of course after explaining abit, she was happy and jolly again. After the meal, Danl suggested that we terrorize the whole of Megamall before converging at top floor food court to sing birthday song and of course to eat Kim's homemade cake. So nice of her. During that time, I bumped into Junbo while Danny was stalking someone, and we decided to visit the pet shop located on the top floor. To be frank, I don't think they really keep the animals fresh, I see the poor golden retriver scratching his butt off.

Anyway, we gathered about 8.30 on the top floor.


Suemi(left) and cake maker, Kim(right)

Well, she was really happy, so much so she stuffed the whole piece(NOTE: not the whole cake) into her mouth just like that!!!!



Alright, talking about brotherhood, lets just say, Suemi has got a great brother, why? Because....



Because they cant both do almost similar things!

Of course Mr. Wes was there as well, and as usual, he attracted much attention...



this time, attention from kids. It seems this kid was so attached to him, Wes had no place to hide at all!!! Anyway, his facial expression was just made up to attract attention make the picture stand out more. You can ignore the other surrouding people and atmosphere, especially the corners, felt lazy to crop the picture.

By the way, talking about sibblings....



Believe it or not, They are related!! GEEESHHH!!!!

4 comments:

w3s said...

Thank you, Jacob, Thank you so much.

Though I didn't expect you to draw my face like that but if you noticed how I cut off my face in my blog. If you know how much I don't want to reveal my true face over the public, if you still remember me asking you not to post my picture online. Then you should remember how much I will appreciate if you can really do me this little favor.

Perhaps, drawing my face like that may appeared to be funny, but if you noticed that I didn't include any of my friends' face in MY blog, then you should know how much I now treasure in my friend's privacy & all.

I do really wish that my picture could be removed but if that's really difficult, then I've got not much to say.

J@cob & Anne said...

HAHAHAHAHA.....okok...good keep ur privacy to urself..OK?? heheh..anyway satisfied??

w3s said...

Thanks.

Prudence Elektra said...

Indian Vegetarian! Indian food babe! *bangs head on the table*