nuffnang

Friday, October 07, 2005

Missing Warrior

Well, I can't believe it myself, just a day of badminton and that's it, the string "putus" already. I thought my best record was good enough last time(1 week) but it is even better now, one day, that's all!!! And the best thing of all, I haven't even played even one set with this new racquet yet.4


Sob Sob, there you go, a car without engine, a war without warrior!


I'm totally speechless now, haven't even get the full feel of the racquet and thats it!!!

Okay enough with the racquet, I wouldn't want to go into technical details "How It Broke"

Next up, Suemitra with her hand in her MOUTH!!! WOOHOO!! anyway, wont elaborate much here. By the way, I think Suemi allows me to post it up right??



Oh Crabby, if you happen to stumble upon this site, note that I forgive you somewhat calling me, "blind" even though you didn't use that word.

No comments: