nuffnang

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Friendly Malaysians


Was on my way back to college after registering for the degree course, inside the LRT(Light Rail Transit) when I bumped into and Indian couple(I assume the are from India, maybe Bangladesh) with their son. They were asking all the Indians around how to go to MidValley, too bad those people whom they approach gave them a pretty cold and useless responds and directions! So being a nice fellah, what more he was just standing beside me, I looked at him, smiled and asked, "Are you going to MidValley?"

He turned back at me and replied, "Yes but I think I'm lost."

So I pointed to the map and told him, "Stop at Bangsar, and take a feeder bus to Midvalley, it's only 50 cents if I'm not mistaken."

At that moment, the Indian guy whom he earlier asked turned and hurried away and the lost man was like trying to stop him. Nevermind that.

So in the end, he stopped our conversation, without even an expression of appreciation! In fact, he just turned away, mumbled a few words to his I presume, wife, and then looked away. That's it!! NO MORE BEING FRIENDLY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo

thanks for leaving the compliment. i was looking through some of my old posts and came across it.