nuffnang

Friday, October 14, 2005

Headache

Woke up this morning with a slight headache, either it is too much sleep or not enough sleep! Has been in the office the past 2 days, trying to learn CSP. Danl is very helpful though, answering my questions and asking me whenever I needed him.

Its kinda hard for someone without programming background to do that, but by Grace, kinda enjoy it. After learning CSP, it kinda broaden my perspective abit, but since my javascripting still sucks, geesh!!! Yesterday, September 13, Thursday, was a fun filled day. Started off by waking up early and waiting for Danl at Bangsar for a ride. Then switch on the comp and got stuck with it until we went out for KFC!! YAY!!! Quite fun, its been a long time since I makan KFC. Ate a Zinger burger and another Fillet Burger(which by the way is the size of a peanut).

Was suppose to buy stamps from the post office, but some lazy officers la, can't even reach out a helping hand, COME ON LAR!!! STAMPS ONLY!!! That also they make me wait at the stupid counter 3 for this lady who ran away. After waiting about 5-10 minutes at a stupid empty counter for stamps, I finally showed my displeasure and left. Finally got the stamps for him when I went home and stopped by another post office at my area.

Went over to Healthyway at night to do data entry. Was quite fast so after 2 hours or so, went out for a short meal. Ended up that meal took a while longer because of the rain and I had to buy a zinger burger for Moses to satisfy him abit, since he waited so long hehe

No comments: