nuffnang

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Blogging Mood

I've just notice something interesting, my many months of blogging made me realize that each and every blogger has his "MooDs". One good example is my dear friend Wesley. Just about 1/2 hour ago, he claims he is busy blogging, making me wait for another lame post well, excited I was, as you can see, his post are pretty cool and dumb hilarious. Gosh, I'm now pretty much influenced by his striking prowess to cut out his true thoughts. By the way, he just messaged me;
w3s says:
i actually dun hav much of mood 2 blog ler..
J@c08~http://jacobtan.blogspot.com says:
why not lar
w3s says:
so, i was like lyin on my bed.. come back 2 laptop..
w3s says:
not well ler..


Now, that's something that usually happens, even to me, but seldom brought out. I can immagine Wesley's look now


I'm suppose to remove the BKT picture there but it just suites him well man but was abit lazy, so it'll fit nicely to my description. Anyhow, as I was still typing this entry to my post, guess what? I've found more pictures to describe Wesley's mood and crappyness well being today, check it out,

Sick..




Shit.. I am sick.. How sick?

I feel that my head is dizzy, heavy, as though I am going to fall anytime..

I feel like shitting, but when I reached the loo.. I am not able to release, even after some straining till the throne almost break hard work.. But when I don't feel like shitting, I sat there, it just came out naturally..

I was, "......" (Speechless)

I feel cold.. Even though the weather is hot.. My fingers are shivering while I was trying to type..


I feel tired, I feel like sleeping again.. But when I lie on my bed, some naked hot chic's picture keep floating on my mind, distracting me from my sleep I am not able to sleep..

I tried to play some songs to entertain myself, so that I could forget that I am sick, but the fat neighbour shouted at me from next door its not good to disturb my neighbour..

Forget about this picture

So, finally, I gossip chat with Jacob.. Well, talked about breast chatted about everything.. From "Blog" to "Hattrick", from "Hattrick" to "Girls".. & from "Girls" to "Food"..

At least, there's something to keep me awake, something to distract me from feeling lousy..

I just hate falling sick..

That's why, my post today is pretty dry..

Till I get well then.. May God Bless Me..
NOTE: This interesting compilation of pictures and words is from Wesley's blog again.


True enough, God bless you Wes, pray hard and recover fast. I didn't know we talked about breast though, maybe Wesley's term, "nen nen" means breast. He was talking about people's nen nen sized like a xiu pao, tai pao what sort of pao, anyway, I didn't really get it. By the way, if any of you would like to learn about hamsap stuff the anatomy of girls/ladies/aunties/granmas, you can always contact Wes, he's the masters holder in chabology. But if any of you would like to know more about food, feel free to drop me a message, I'm a diploma holder in makanology.

Okay, I've digress too far, the topic should be, Blogging mood. I guess my post today reveals that my blogging mood is OK!!! But still, there are many factors that determine blogging mood. Take Wesley(again) for example, his mood today is bad........bad.........bad

No comments: