nuffnang

Monday, July 18, 2005

Groin Injury Wei

Sorry for not posting the past few days, has been busy with alot of stuff. But a futsal game on Saturday produce some unwanted scene, hilarious, but unwanted and uncomfortable at the same time.


Allow me to introduce our actor here. Some picture I took over the net of a footballer groaning in pain. Looks like he's been hit by a ball directly at his "little brothers" as Jesudas likes putting it.

Back to the Saturday incident. We were playing for almost 45 minutes already, everyone was near exhoustion, that includes me. Our unlucky victim, Philip, only wanted to block a pass I was trying to execute, but unfortunately, his "brothers" didn't get out of the way fast enough.

Let me paint you a picture of what happened exactly after the contact;
  1. Ball hit his "brothers" but nobody notice it.
  2. He kicks the ball away and looks alright.
  3. The opponent got the ball and started running.
  4. Philip slumps on the ground holding his "brothers" groaning in pain(take the top picture as a reference)
  5. I went over, carried him up, quickly appologizes and laughed.
I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help it but laugh. Philip was exclaiming, "I can't stand wei, arghhhh!!!" And started to stretch his arms up, tried to straigthen his body and do all sorts of funny faces. I really don't know how a soft pass from me could do such big damage!!!

I felt really really bad at that moment. We decided to stop playing at that very instant(it was due to the exhoustion, not because of Philip's "brothers"). My sorry feeling turned into humour moments later when Philip came up to me and started talking, "You know arrr, the other day we play futsal, this Johnathan kicked the ball SO HARD directly at my "brothers" wei. I fell down lar holding that part then this Eman came towards me. I thought he wanted to help me get up but then he started pointing at that part and say, "I HEARD THAT SOUND!! IT WENT PLOOP LIKE GOT WATER!!". You see lar, so terrible man this fellah"

At that instant, I burst out laughing!! Thanks Philip, for making my day. Looks like I'm cleared of all guilt, he felt the pain mainly because his "brothers" have not fully recovered from an accident earlier on.

So guys and girls...err I mean guys only, the morale of the story is, please protect your little brothers, they are precious.

Hrm, this reminds me of a conversation I had with a very curious friend once. She was bold enough to ask me about my "little brothers". The conversation went this way, by the way, I will be using "her" for the time being;
Her : Err, you kena there before ar??

Me : Har?? Where??!!

Her : Neh that part arr...I always see if guys kena there

Me : Oic, of course lar, I'm already 20, kena more than once lor..

Her : Err so how arr?? pain or not one?

Me : OF COURSE PAIN LAR!!! You kena there I know lar not so pain but we kena teruk lor

Her : Eh nola..we kena oso pain wan. So how it feels like wan??

Me : ...........

Her : Tell lar....

Me : Okay, at first when kena wont feel anything, but after a few seconds start to hurt lor, till the extend cannot walk properly...

Her : I heard arr, if kena too hard can be mandul wan wor..


Me : Yeah lor can wan.

Her : So how they know leh?

Me : They go and check kua..

Her : Really arr?? So you kena before got check anot??

Me : .............(silent) No lar never check before..I think i better go and check now

Her : (started laughing)


Well, I've found a website that can explain and cure all your curiosity. Click here, they have an archive of all related articles you can read about.

NOTE: The website is from a search engine, Google search.

Oh yeah by the way, I've asked Philip if he's check his "brothers", he is thanking me for helping his brothers grow "strong". All the best.....

No comments: