nuffnang

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Is He/She Taken?

Well, I just came online and started chatting with no other than Wes again when Philip's display name cought my attention;



So, why, when you finally find the perfect guy, he is not taken? WOW!!! PHILIP!!! YOU BLOW MY MIND AWAY!!!! First and foremost, I'm wondering why would of all people, Philip wants to find the perfect guy for? And then I found the culprit;



Oh my goodness, even Wesley's been influenced by his gayness(now I wonder if there is such word as "gayness" since we all made that mistake of "humbleness". NOTE! IT'S HUMILITY, NOT HUMBLENESS) or maybe I should use proper English, gayishlity. I was really really worried for Philip, COME ON!!! Young, handsome, good looking, DON'T BE A GAY MAN!!

Well, I was pretty releaved when I approached him, he made it clear that it's only a message for other girls to ponder about, THANK GOODNESS!!!! Well, good point, but seriously, what's there to ponder about?? First things first, define the meaning, "PERFECT MAN". Upon searching up the word in dictionary.com, here's the result;
No entry found for perfect man.

Did you mean perfecting?
Suggestions:
perfecting
pivot man
pocket money
See what I mean? Okay, I know, it's just to finger out a point here, there's no such thing as a "perfect man". Each and every one of us out there have our own ideas of an ideal partner, one who might seem awkward to someone might be just right for another! So my advice to Philip is, look around first, don't worry about this somewhat "worldly" girl your crazy after. Of course first impressions are important(like what Philip said) but then, first impression is not the best impression.

So that's all lar Lip, this is for you to ponder over. Look to God man.

Alright, lets talk about Philip lar. He's been through quite a number of experience involving girls, lets be specific, since the age of 14? Maybe younger, I wouldn't know. Okay I'll spare you all the details. After so many trials, he has learn to sober down and be humble, in short, he's mixing more with Jesudas (a very worrying sight). And because of that, he's growin up, forgeting his past experiences, and worst of all, he's turning into a GAY!! Just kidding. That's all about Philip for now, another lame post of course.

No comments: