nuffnang

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Oh My Goodness

Well, I'm suppose to type this entry last week when something happened. It is a first for me, my racquet string broke after just one week of restringing! THAT'S IT MAN!!! Just wasted another RM20 getting it stringged, again! I guess I'll have to take a week or 2 off from badminton, hurt my knee "again" due to some careless futsal incident.

It happened before the game even started, when I was getting a feel of the ball when my right foot hit my left leg and I fell down awkwardly. Upon trying to break the fall, my poor knee got twisted. It made me wonder a little bit, why on earth do I keep tripping on my own 2 feet?? Geesh it feels terrible and abit humiliating, especially when you have someone like James laughing at me when I fell down the other day(Note: I'll do the same thing too if I see someone tripping on his/her own 2 feet). For what I know, I've been praying about it for quite some time now.

Thank God it was revealed why I've been suffering so much of this "clumsy" trips. Shall not reveal it here, but boy!!! I haven't felt SOOOO GOOD in years now!

I've been reading through Wesley's blog(again) lately and I've notice how much he's into blogging now. By the way, he has changed his Blog's address, so my previous post will not redirect you to his current updated blog. My goodness, I think he can easily out post and out ping KennySia's blog! I also notice how much he likes to strike his words. I think that is lame now I think that is creative, at least he can express his words, cancel it as though he is so innocent strike it and then use some other proper words to describe his thoughts.

I was watching Discovery channel the other day, about "bears", all sorts of bears. It made me think about bears again, quite frequently. Started to think about how they can HYBERNATE!!! I mean such big animals hybernating throughout the winter. The one bear that cought me most is the cartoon series that I used to watch, "Gummy Bears". Now these are the only bears in the world that can bounce here and there, isn't that cute?? I was googling it trying to search for a perfect picture of gummy bears, but the search result turned out,


Now I've tried using words like "gummy bears", "gummy bear cartoon" and so forth, but the results are undesirable..



There you go, the original GUMMY BEARS, even though it looks nothing like the cartoon version. Actually, it just reminds me of someone. By the way, the cartoon gummy bears are really cute. They need to drink a certain "Gummy Juice" then they can bounce around on their butts. Nevertheless, bears still intrigue me, They are tough, hardy, playful, strong and very POWERFUL!

No comments: