nuffnang

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Roti Roti Roti


There you go, my breakfast the other day at a mamak stall near my house. Of course I wasn't alone, was with a good old friend, Maria Justin.
There you go, good old friend Justin. Well was pretty surprised he ask me out for yum cha. It's been a long time since we keep in touch but well, still the same old Justin. Anyway, preparing Roti Canai isn't as simple as it looks. You see the man flipping and tossing the doe? It requires skill or you'll end up tearing it to pieces! Of course I ordered my favourite Roti Kosong Banjir where they will cut the roti into pieces and pour the dahl or curry on top of it. Well
Obviously that man didn't understand what I wanted and I ended up eating the normal roti kosong. Well enough of Roti Kosong. Was having a short chat with Justin when someone called him, it was none other than my ex-physics teacher, Pn. Sumangala! What a surprise! She called him for help and both of us went to visit our old school. Turn out she's having a problem with the keyboard of the new computer. Well nothing much actually, just that she didn't plug the keyboard in nicely and that's all. Of course she looks quite surprised to see me there and exclaimed, AHH JACOB! Well I guess the only thing running through her mind would be, "Man you've grown!" Please don't ask me what it means. In the end, I just tweaked the computer abit to make it faster and that's it, headed home! Ijan called me when I was trying to get a nap, asking me to go college to discuss about our next exam paper but after an hour or so, he sms me cancelling it. Apparently he had to attend his aunty's kenduri or party.

No comments: