nuffnang

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Something To Ponder??

Hrm, this looks like a very nice picture isn't it? It typifies my mind now, a little bit misty, but why? Well maybe because of the problems in college, lecturers leaving, they cannot confirm my major and so forth. besides that, there are so many things going through my head now. Anyway, just leave everything to God's hands and hope things turn out good.

My mind has been pretty slow these few days, maybe it was the trip to Johor, the food and so forth, or maybe it is just me getting heavier, Opps. Have been struggling quite abit with the badminton game, more like struggling playing singles. Well, those are just signs of, you know. Had a very bad experience yesterday, I mean someone I know, not me. He was hit with the racquet in the eye, broke his glasses which is by the way made of plastic, and the plastic cut his lower eyelid. What made things worst was that it happened trying to retrieve my shot. It was more like a misunderstanding between him and his partner that led to the mishap. Of course blood was oozing out and we were all just plain shocked and of course worried. But thank God that cut wasn't deep and after a while we could all joke about it. Of course that was the end of badminton for the day for uncle Sunny but he still enjoy teasing and watching others play.

Was very dissapointed with my singles game. Lack of discipline, lack of practice and motivation, you name it... mainly lack of BKT. But good thing the doubles was enjoyable, so it sort of made up for the dissapointment.

Hrm..what should I share next? Okay lets talk about my short trip to Johor Bharu. Went on a day trip with Small James and Timo. The main aim of the trip? MEE REBUS! But of course before that we had to make a short stop at immigration department. That was for work purposes and has nothing to do with both Timo or me, just small James. By the way, Timo was quite desperate to send some messages but his phone's credit expired so he had no choice but to use my phone to try and message his "player". He's pretty smart, deleting the message after sending it, trying to hide the contents from me but, nevermind, I'll just leave the juicy part for other entries. I really don't want to go detailed about the whole trip but here's one part that I really didn't enjoy, No!!! I'm not talking about the mee but I'm talking about the waiting part at the immigration department. Poor Timo got mistaken for a Bangladeshi worker hehe. Oh yeah, the FOOD PART! Because of the waiting, we actually had no time to make a turn back to the town for the so called "BEST JOHOR MEE REBUS!", so we had to make do with a food court next to the Straits. Wasn't complaining though, we were starving then but the substitute mee rebus wasn't all that bad afterall!
Here you go, the enviroment wasn't all that bad and the mee? Well I hate to repeat what I've said but it was good, good enough to be called good. I wouldn't know if our hunger effected this judgement but well, I liked it very much, so much so we went for seconds. Opps it means I went for a second bowl. At that moment, my phone started to ring and guess wat!! Nice Timo took it out "OF HIS POCKET" and answered it. Yes, he was filled with joy...he tried to call his "player" earlier but she didn't pick up the phone and so now, she's replying his call. Oh Timo, next time if that happens, please do not claim I was the one trying to call her ok?

After that it was all rush, rush and rush! Not that we broke the speed limit or what, but we had to rush home in time so that we wont miss church service, it's very very important to us. Well I made a mistake offering myself to drive enticipating that both of them would keep me awake througout the journey. They did, for about 15 minutes and then for the next 3 hours, what I could hear was only soft snooring. Nice of them eh? What to do.....didn't want to wake them up lar....got church later.

Anyway, the enjoyable part was definately the FOOD!! And yes, sorry for repeating it again and again, but hei! You can't blame me! I didn't find any other thing interesting there. After badminton yesterday, James did invite me to follow him again today and I agreed. But I guess he found another co-driver and so here I am, free to blog again.

No comments: