nuffnang

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Biggest BooBoo in HT history

I cannot believe it, I've created history amongs the 6yardboxers to be one of the better teams not passing round 1 of Piala Malaysia with a scoreline of 0-5, to a drone team...A DRONE TEAM!!!!....My goodness, even the girls would never lose with such a scoreline to a DRONE TEAM!! More likely they'll be winning with such score!!..

Okay here's my excuse;

Thursday:-
Went to Klang, Boston restaurant to eat LaLa with a group of friends from China. Had to go to a condo near Centre Point to pick 3 of them up. Met up with my dad at the NKVE toll and proceeded from there to Klang. Highway speed limit? 110km/h...I was driving at? 50km/h, reason? Someone was suppose to tail me and she got lost when I was driving at 80km/h. Solution? Slow down to 60......waited 10 minutes......slow down to 50.....another 5 minutes....stop by the road side, received a call claiming I'm going too fast, she cannot keep up. Okay fine, compromise...that's what I've been learning since getting involved with...nvm.....So a journey that takes barely 15minutes became like a torture to me. Watching cars zoom pass me with speed not exceeding the speed limit was such a...........you know....very embarrasing. So the next whole journey, barely going at 50km/h, if I'm lucky, maybe touching 60 lar, had to keep looking at my back mirror, so much so I nearly ram into my dad's car...OPPS. Okay, so you might be asking, what does that has to do with me not setting my team up? NOTHING AT ALL!! Just wanted to do some extra reporting on my food activities. Oh yeah...the LALA WAS GREAT!!!By the way, send those "aunties back" and rushed home to to use the internet(for a very good reason of course) those who knows me will know why I need to be back before midnight. That's when I decide to set my team, after finnishing the "task". But something bad happened, the "task" couldn't be completed due to some technical stuff. So, I left my computer on and send Junbo home. Came back about 3 and whoalla!!! IT WORKED!! Was so filled with joy i forgot to set my team.

Friday:-
Ahhh, usually I will be online on Friday afternoons but had to be contented with afternoon class. So, made up my mind to set team after coming back from church, I mean supper. But some things happened and I had to run here there after church, so much so I came back, switch on my computer, and forgot what I wanted to do. Switch it off again and went to sleep.

Saturday:-
YAY!! SATURDAY!!! Usually I've already set my team by Saturday, but because of the unforseen circumstances and situation that plagued me, need to compromise again lor. Well I was already logged in to the Hattrick site, at the page where I can set my team when my phone rang and I totally forgot about Hattrick after that.

Sunday:-
Hehe...went to Uncle Loke's house to watch a movie and forgot about Hattrick.

Monday:-
Errr...same situation as Saturday.

Tuesday:-
Suppose to set after church but was summoned to be drivers for the chinese students. Reach home at 2a.m and went straight to bed.

Wednesday:-
Woke up late, switch on computer without brusing my teeth, exclaimed "OH SHIT!!! TOO LATE!!!"

So there you go, the sequence of events that led to the demise of Cool Contact. Of course the players were pretty sad and the assistant coach was totally helpless to help the club, a visit to "Ah Sang's BKT" solved that problem. Now the players are all refreshed and ready for our first league game.

No comments: