nuffnang

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Silly me

Hrm, I've been plagued by the problems my computer is facing. 2 graphics card blown, and my current one is showing signs of retiring. After checking for such a long time, I finally found out the problem. Silly me, I've overloaded the power supply with too many stuffs. Extra fans, a CD writter, a CDRom, geesh! And guess what? I've lost my wisdom to understand the fact that my dear PSU is already 5 years old and it can only supply a maximum of 250Watts, YES!! ONLY 250!!! With a sound card, a graphics card, network card, 2 printers working sucking some power, USB GEESH!!! Nowonder my previous motherboard retired with 2 blown capacitors.

Solution?? YAY!! Ask daddy to get me a new casing with a better PSU. Well actually a PSU would do but because our casing is abit "outdated" and the new casing is very cheap and stylish, what the heck! Anyway, anyone of u wanting to get casing or other computer stuff can message me lar. Of course my dad supported me and he told me, "We better get an AVR(automatic voltage regulator) too.." Of course I would agree! So there goes, he got us a very good AVR indeed, the one for industrial use that weight about 5 kilos! HAHA man I was soooo happy!!!! The only thing I didn't enjoy is carrying it up to my house =P.

Well, the new casing is not here yet, so I have no graphical evidence for all you readers, and yes, I'm still operating with a nearly dead AGP card, w ith my screen flickering once in a while and with vertical lines appearing everywhere, oh hold on, is it vertical or horizontal? Opps, my mind is once again, slow.

My mind has been slow these pass few days, lack of sleep, lack of water, geeeshhhh....I even slept while watching "The Pacifier", yeah slept on the floor and woke up with a backache. I even slept for a while watching "Should We Dance?" but end up liking the show. Oh yeah, my mind is a little bit slow too, due to "thinking too much??" What to do next, what to say, err...and people like Neo coming up to me asking me all sorts of questions regarding the girl he likes. Come on, HOW IN THE WORLD SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT HER!!!!

Hrm....I would also like to thank people like Wesley, Anneh and Sim Ying for keeping me accompanied during my quiet drive to RA. Thanks to some passengers who seems reluctant to talk to me, looks at me like I'm gonna eat them up, treat me like glass. Okay let me clarify, the only person who was "nice" enough to even try and talk and lighten the situation was aunty Winnie...thanks sooo MUCH!!! So how did they helped me? Nice of them to stop by with a phone call, chat a while, laugh abit and of course thanks to Philip and his geng too for accompanying me at Kinrara while waiting for the rest to finnish their supper in RA.

Knowing that I would once again endure a quiet moment sending the "passengers" back to Damansara, I've decided to employ a co-driver by the name no other than the superbly annoying yet sometimes cute and can be irritating, Sanctuary. It's not like I have any other choice or what, she was the only one available to be my co-driver that time, It was already 2 a.m. Well, was pretty happy with her performance. At least she kept me awake and didn't become too "irritating". The fees? Just send her home lor.

Wow...I'm starting to blog again. Maybe because I'm influenced by this fellah named Kenny Sia. Aiyah just go read it yourself lar, you'll understand what I mean.

No comments: