nuffnang

Monday, November 12, 2007

First swim...

Argh, after months of laziness, tiredness, lack of enthusiasm, lost of interest, lacking in fitness, I've finally come out of hibernation and decided to dump my heavy 98kg body into the swimming pool!

Yeah came along was Anne, dearest, here's the breakdown of the session;

Starting with the swimming pool, 25x20 m, of course I'll only take the longer path! In total, covered 32 laps which means 32/4x100 = 800 meters. Yeah, I know you can calculate by multiplying the length of the pool with the number of laps, but I'm just doing it to train my maths power ok?

4 laps of breast stroke, 2 laps of butterfly, and the rest freestyle. Done in 1/2 hour, broken into 2 session, first one consisting of 15 laps and the rest later.

Anne was still a newbie to freestyle, so she had 4 laps of leg kicking, 3 laps of right hand pulling, and another 2 of left hand pulling, not bad right?

That's my first of many swims from now on!

Could have gone much faster if my frame is still that lean 85kg, but, well, some things have to give, and some have to go, looks like weight given, and speed went....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's fotos of u in swim trunk....no FOTOS 1....

J@cob & Anne said...

well if u post pictures of u in swimming trunks then i do it lor haha