nuffnang

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

52 Laps


Just completed my routine swim, this time, was joined by Dad and Anne. Dad says he's doing great despite his "Old Engine" (so he claims) hehehe, I think he did less than 20 laps? haha.
Anne did 20 laps too! A great improvement from her previous 9, but of course on the shorter route, which is 20m per lap.
Personally, I did 52 laps, which equals 1.3km! WHOA! felt I could go more, but time didn't permit. All in all, 1 butterfly, 2 breast stroke and the rest freestyle.
Tried multiple breathing paterns today, and true enough, found the perfect combination to get me going.
Will try to go for 2km by the end of this month, hope it works out!

6 comments:

Prudence Elektra said...

1.3 km? Woah. I remember the days when I went for lesson and training, they would make us swim like forever! Can't remember how many laps but, sure felt like a lot! haha. Gonna start after exams.

Crikey, you seem to be doing almost what I want to do after exam ;P. I'll also throw in a lil bit of Football and Baseball. After Bali, Surfing too. Wheee! XD

Hahaha, great minds think alike.

J@cob & Anne said...

HAHAHHAA.....well my mind ain't that great! lol...but for this case yeah we think alike...

Anonymous said...

Ehh, why didn't put your picture swimming. Look more real ma like this :p

Anyway, superb! 52 laps, wow! Surely will get rid of the belly in no time.

J@cob & Anne said...

Not easy to take own picture leh, at night summore haha....moreover nobody is free to help me take...

well not sure if swimming can help trim the belly, cause you work y our shoulders, you work your biceps, triceps your thighs everything except your stomach.

Eman said...

Yea swimming does not exactly work on belly...haha unless u swim the mermaid style. Rach still swim regularly at club?

J@cob & Anne said...

yeah yeah....at least my fitness in futsal is way better than urs! lol