nuffnang

Sunday, December 11, 2005

What hurts?

Well there are many term when you talk about "hurt". Some are super sensitive towards pain, some are not so yet they are more sensitive, err sensitive as in, sensitive la something like, cannot take jokes and all, (you can try clicking here if you really want to know). Alright, I might get crucified for using the example there but....nvm la. Anyway, I found something that kinda hurt me today, ok maybe not really hurt, but I just don't know what kind of title to put in, so mah put in "Hurt" lor.

Was makaning at a restaurant near my house by the name of Hoi Kei. This restaurant specializes in Fish Head which they cook with oyster sauce, lots of garlic, and it taste FANTASTIC!!!! Well, dad ordered 2 plate of fish head, ho jien(egg fried with oyster), Thai style pork leg, yau mak fried with fuu yee and salad squid. After makaning, I felt a little urge to do small business, that's when I went to the kitchen looking for the loo and relieve myself. The master cook is a very friendly guy indeed, when he saw me, he greeted me and told me, "Go ahead la! You can use the toilet wan.."

Well of course I gave him a smile and proceeded to wee wee(Not wesley wee). Upon opening the door and stepping out, the nice master chef posted me a question, "Are you James' brother?"

Of course I went, "................"

Do I really look that matured? NO RITE!!!

6 comments:

Eng said...

actually, I think you do...
when you don't open your mouth...

hahahaha

J@cob & Anne said...

Poodar la......
well u dun look ur age too.....

Eng said...

yeah... I know I don't
muahahahaha....

w3s said...

Ya, you look very matured.

But I KNOW YOU THE REAL YOU!

w3s said...

Oh yeah, btw.. thanks for mentioning my name in your blog.. Wee Wee huh.. lol

J@cob & Anne said...

err...WEe wee??? cool....well u like to be anonymous mar rite? so call u wee wee la....