nuffnang

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Internet Problems

Well, we are all living in a digital world, a world where we can do endless search, a world we come to live with and can't live without, a world called internet, and almost all of use are using, "StreamyX" which is to me, more like suckyX, y sucky? Cause I couldn't connect for the past 4 days, why ? I DON'T KNOW! Made me format my pc, do this and that, and suddenly, it is up and running again for no apparent reason.

Well, dad has been really pushing me to fix it, and to be frank, I have not a single clue how to fix this stupid problem stated with "ERROR ^&*" oh sorry i mean "error 678".

Finnished building the 2 modules that was allocated to me, and well, have been pretty free. So now I'm testing out their software, trying to find bugs, and found a few I did, will leave it to the seniors to fix it, not that I don't want to fix it myself, if I were to touch anything inside, things will go BAD REALLY BAD, ok let me paint u a picture :-

At first we get an error like "something is undefined", if i were to do anything, we'll end up with "CSP GATEWAY ERROR" which means, KOYAK!

Well, maybe because I am too free in the office, boss ask me to go IJN and IOI tomolo to interview their dunno who la.

Ok time to sleep, at last I get a chance to update my blog, but don't know why the javascripts aint working for this blog page.

3 comments:

w3s said...

IJN is a COOL place!

J@cob & Anne said...

cool or cold?

w3s said...

both!