nuffnang

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Monkey Kong



Just watched the Big Ape last Sunday, well I wasn't a real big fan of King Kong when it was released way back, so I really didn't expand much either. Nevertheless, I slept through the first hour, it was super boring man! By the way, many a times I woke up asking, "Is Kong out yet?"

And one of my friend answered, "Its a three hour movie la, you expect to see Kong for that long meh? BORING WAN!"

Alright, I got his point, nevertheless, things turn exciting when they landed on this gila island with 100ft walls. Shiok man, see their head kena whack, see them kena bite, those aborigins are POWER CRAZY!!! Anyway, back to the main stream, the action after that was ok, didn't sleep, that is why its ok.

Well, there might be some derailed storyline here and there, but overall, the movie is not bad lor, at least someone who doesn't enjoy movie much say it is ok means it is OK lor.

Oh yeah, they didn't use much computer animation for Kong, infact, I think they use the original method of ..dunno what it is called, that is why Kong's movement might not be as real as we all hoped for.

No comments: