nuffnang

Friday, December 09, 2005

My day in Review

Well, helped out for the symposium today(what to do, staff mar, forced to carry stuff, shoot video, carry stuff and carry stuff). Can't really conclude much Boring mar it was too interesting even for someone like me to understand. FINE! I ADMIT! Didn't enjoy it because the food SUCKED! Seriously though, was hoping for a big luncheon or buffet at least once for the whole day, ended up with sandwiches, tasteless fried rice, sandwiches, tasteless fried beehoon, and lots of plain water. It is nowonder I had gastric on the way home(which was literally JAM JAM JAM ALL THE WAY!).

I notice one thing today, I can't really handle stress, sorry, my mistake, what I meant is that, I can't really handle people who can't handle stress, or something like that lar, you know lar, I know lar, liddet lar, nevermind la.

Don't really want to go into details of the symposium. Just that everything was smooth and the oversea speaker really took our time, you know suppose to end at 5 also he must lengthen everything and cause us to sleep la, play game la, this la that la, anything la, I even had time to create a wall paper for my phone on Jane's PC. I think there was abit of technical error today, instead of promoting our product, "Speedminer" the speaker was promoting more of their product, "Ensemble" from Intersystem. Once again, I wouldn't want to get too detailed.

The one person I really dreaded to meet was Mr. Teoh, someone I met yesterday(Wednesday) to take a video shoot of his testimonial. Of course he was totally excited and asked us when will we publish the shoot! It was suppose to be today, but no thanks to Michael Ong's photo editing skills, you know I know la. Thank God he did see me, and he was very nice to not say anything about a missing video clip.

Did I mention I was at IOI resort in Putrajaya yesterday? Well, it was the most sucky experience one can have. Our clerk forgot to tell us that the meeting is cancelled and you know I know again la, spend dunno how many hours(my first time there and my colleague's dunno how many times there) getting there. We even went up all the way to the 11th floor when we enquired for Mr. Choo. Well, they nicely redirected us to Mr. Cheong whom I so happen to bump into today too. To be frank, I enjoyed the little trip yesterday to IJN and IOI, what more, I ate alot too....

Seriously though, don't really look forward to tomorrow, I spend the whole evening on my bed, and the next thing I know is, tomorrow have to work...............

No comments: