nuffnang

Friday, December 23, 2005

Week of prosperity

There are many interpretations for the word "Prosperity", some measure in terms of financial wealth, some measure in terms of properties, some measure in terms of this and that. As for me, my personal term for prosperity has to do with the one word non of us can't live without, "FOOD!"

Well, we had our company lunch on Monday, in celebration of a successful symposium held at the Corus Hotel at Jalan Ampang. We had things like pork meat (YUM YUM!), vegetable(without the "S"), lala, petai prawns, this and that blah blah. Well, its not always we have lunch with fellow colleagues and boss together, so I took the opportunity to whack 3 servings of rice. Well, guess I was the last man standing after that lunch, it was so darn heavy I could hardly move.

Anyway, I had another pack of Nasi Lemak about an hour after that...

Today (Thursday), went for another big meal in supposedly Serdang, but ended up in Sri Kembangan. Well the food was pretty expensive, nearing RM200 for a meal with drunken steam crab, PATIN!!! I LOVE PATIN!!!, vegetable, pork and thai style chicken, ahh good taufu....

Nothing much going these few days, nothing interesting at all, the only thing going on with me is doing documentation for ETL, one module of the company's software, the largest module in fact.

Besides that, I've been busying myself by teaching Junbo some programming, try to improve myself, and so forth. Well, just can't really sit still at one position all the time you know....

5 comments:

w3s said...

Only for a week?

J@cob & Anne said...

err...shold be only for a week la

Eng said...

wah... now expert alr..can teach ppl alr hor...

and er... eating Nasi Lemak an hour after a big lunch??? you sure can eat man...

and the Thursday meal is another celebration for the symposium?

J@cob & Anne said...

Nope thursday meal is not a celebration, its just a family gathering with a few friends too....

and we surely ate too.......

Eng said...

good for you...