nuffnang

Monday, December 03, 2007

Tiring

I didn't blog much last week, it was due to my fatigued body. Things got worst on Thursday when lack of sleep caused me to have heavy headaches. My girlfriend's father is in hospital, and it kind of worry me abit, yet he is fine now, and from what I heard, will be discharged today. Pray he behave and jaga his food intake!

Anyway, payed a visit to the doctor to take on Thursday, she took my blood pressure 3 times! I really didn't know why, all 3 times yielded different reading, but she finally took the highest reading and said I have high blood pressure! Told me to take a 2 days rest and then see her again on Saturday. Yeah right, must be her "Gain easy money from oblivious children" trick. Anyway, I gladly took the MC and totally neglected her scheme.

Come Friday, I had an emergency call from the company, needs me to station at a client's site in KL. There goes my MC!

My health was fine then, but because of work, I neglected the fluid intake, and started feeling drowsy and heavy on Saturday. What's more, it was a fasting day for me. So I endured on and slept early on saturday. Sunday was very much the same, this time, my body was heating up really fast.

I sideline all the "signs" and proceeded to have a session of futsal. Had a great game, scored multiple goals, and enjoyed the game. But it started to take a toll on me, I felt drowsy, my back muscle soored, my legs were killing me, and the thoughts of having to go to work scared me!

Anyway, things went on as normal today (Monday), woke up feeling fresh albeit the sore legs, and since my girlfriend's father will be discharging today, I'll be able to continue my exercise regime from now on! Yeah will try and do 150 laps swimming by month end! Wish me all da best

2 comments:

Prudence Elektra said...

150 laps? Awesome! Like that, I also should start fast man! My party plans are killing me! Need to loose my spare tire's b4 US. XD

All the best man! Soon, I can catch up with you.. Later, we try 500 laps. LOL! Like Indy car racing man LOL!!

J@cob & Anne said...

hahahaha

find it lazy after 100 laps....

Need to train up abit more now, lost touch abit