nuffnang

Friday, November 04, 2005

Work?

Geesh, just officially started working for 3 days, was given something to do and its taking up tonnes of time as you know, I'm just a beginner. It was on Monday (second day of work) when I found out our boss decided to cut internet access for all personal PCs during working hours.

That left one of our trainee(shall not disclose his name) to go back to his old habits of eating bread during lunch time, so that he can suft the net during lunch time. Ok this may sound weird, but, working in an IT company without internet, hrmmmmmmmmm.

Its ok though, since I started working, I've refrain myself from using MSN Messenger in office, but not having proper access while working can be abit hard, you see, I'm new to programming, so I find it useful to search for some codes, well looks like I'll have to disturb the seniors more nowadays...

1 comment:

w3s said...

Huh!?

Really mind boggling!