nuffnang

Saturday, November 19, 2005

WEEKENDS!!!!!

Everyday feels so long when you're sitting infront of the computer without internet, I'm not talking about streamyX or what, its the work place, yeap, no internet! Hrmmm, seriously, the past 2 weeks has been abit of a steep learning curve for me, programming is easy at the same time hard! Well, there are no words to explain.

Chun Eng, my source of information and refuge is leaving the company soon, well guess I'll just have to bug him constantly for the next week, give him some memories before he leaves, anyway, wish him all the best in his new company, and may he have more trainees to bug him next time! Yio, sorry for being so buggy...

The electricity died this afternoon, about 11.30p.m. when we were happily working(ahem). The first person to really rejoice was of course me. Well, I was busy trying to complete one small module, adding this and that, really needed the break. Went for early lunch, really and was told to get back in 1 hour time but really hoped it would be much longer. Was given a double blow just when I found out a bug in my current module, and was thinking of ways to solve it, in comes, gotto create another module first. Good thing Kenneth will be helping me out this time, so it shouldn't be a problem, yet.

Felt like ages since I've posted something, hopefully will be able to find more interesting things to post in the mere future.

No comments: