nuffnang

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bad Habits

Well W3s just told me that Sarah activated her blog again, this time with funny cute skins and tonnes of scripts to make her blog very hard to navigate interesting.

Anyway, 5 bad habits; this post is just to reply to her blog, lets start:

  1. Sitting infront of the computer from 9am till 6pm with only 1 hour break, go home, still sit infront of the computer check mails and doing the utmost nonsense like what I'm doing now (I don't mean blogging, I mean replying to Sarah's post)

  2. Sleep either too little or too much depending on situation

  3. Eat ALOT!!!

  4. Bitting ice

  5. Lazy, took me a long time to complete the training files (of course with valid reasons la)
Oh got somemore wan, but since the rule was just 5, so I state 5 only lor....


No comments: