nuffnang

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOTUS


I'm kinda like a mini supporter for Lotus Racing, headed by Tony (ya air-asia). Recently, they announced that the name "Team Lotus" will be used next season instead of "Lotus Racing"... YAY!!! Though I don't really understand the difference! haha.

Anyway, since that announcement, there have been a HUGE war between Tony's team and Lotus Group + Proton. Apparently, they are not allowed to use the name "TEAM LOTUS"; claims Lotus Group.

Ding.. dong.. ding.. dong.. (typical Malaysians + English)...........

And finally! I found a very very interesting article, go ahead, click here and read about it....

So technically, Tony do have rights over "TEAM LOTUS" name blah blah blah.........

and yeah, when I ask you to read the post, it was because something caught my attention, can you guess it?

WHO CARES ABOUT TECHNICALITY! "Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious", in short, LOTUS.

No comments: