nuffnang

Friday, October 08, 2010

Lack of inspirasi hehe

Alright, have decided, will throw in resignation letter coming Monday (11th October 2010). Reason, well, lack of inspirasi here. One of my colleague commented that this place is like a library... hehe

Anyway, I do have a good offer in hand. Anyways, I really wanted to at least complete a project before leaving, but it really seems impossible at times, projects not coming in at ALL! Maybe that's why it is not motivating. Spend the first few months working on a project that we thought was a GO, but end up NO GO, same to as other projects.

Worst, each NO GO does not contribute to our KPI.

I hate to rant about work, but here's the deal killer, feel like some of them here are not open, example, IT team, we don't even talk about technical stuff even though I have tonnes of ideas. Just say I am  under utilized here hehehe.

Anyway, a new chapter will unfold soon, sure hope the future company has better environment and more projects that will tickle my aging mind hehe.

No comments: