nuffnang

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweet Swim

Went for a better workout yesterday, SWIMMING!! Yeap, I actually kept to the promise and pulled myself out of the potato couch for a swim.

This time, was joined by my bra(s) and sister + girlfriend,


Yeap, we were all ready for a great workout. 

We started fairly slowly, did about 20 laps worth of freestyle, moderate speed. This time, my strokes are stronger, kicks were harder, my bra(s) found it hard to keep up, my sis? Hrm... where is she? Tengah shi shi gua! Kekekeke... Don't despair ya!

Highlight of the day is of course the 50m butterfly event, instigated by one of my bra, Samuel Tan Kah Ho, he managed roughly 30-40m, so did Daniel. They challenged me later on.....

Yawn, easy job larrrrr.............

2 comments:

Rebecca Tan said...

OI! what tengah shishi ahh... YAWNS!
jajabinks_drknuckers@aol.com

J@cob & Anne said...

yawnnnn...