nuffnang

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cold....

Hehe, stuck in celcom's server room now, what to do, their server KONG KA KIAO, so we have to use KNOPPIX to backup the data, and its COLD in here! hehe

I've been doing slightly more workout nowadays. Instead of the weekly futsal, Anne and I are doing some brisk walking every monday, up Beth Beth's hill, previously known as "Anne's hill". The first time we just did a loop around that housing area, the second time was slighly more adventurous, we took a long walk to the new housing area, reach the futsal court.. blah blah, overall about 45 minutes worth of walk.

Next I'm planning to swim every wednesday or thursday, I've done it last week, will do it again today! hehe.

Oh yeah, was "jalaning" with my family at 1U last saturday trying to escape the Wesak Day, found an Adidas Predator XXXXXXX (blue color) for RM99.90, buy lor! hehe and plan to use it this sunday to play football!

Wish me all da best ya? coz it is my first time kicking a football in ...5 years? Moreover we'll be playing full field, will bring anne along to snap pictures....

On another note, never noticed how playful I am, not till I browse through my brother's blog, click on the link.... geeesh.. hope being childish is good.

Arrrgh still stuck in this cold room! hahaha....

No comments: