nuffnang

Monday, March 27, 2006

Another Rock Climb

Well we went for another bout of rock climbing, this time at a different venue, it was at Summit USJ (sorry forgot the name of the place). Well this place is very much older compared to Camp5, but nevertheless it was still fun.

Due to my own carelessness, I forgot to bring along the camera, but, there's realy nothing to shout about really.

This time, we were joined by my mom, yeah I mean it, my very own MUMMY!

So what did I learn from this trip? I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!! Well, stopping Monday and Wednesday badminton session won't help much wont it? hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»