nuffnang

Monday, July 18, 2011

Updates...

Surprised? Haha, Jacob... updating? LOL

Yeap, updating because me lazy juice is oozing out. Since I posted a few months back about Anne surprising me with a phone, well it is now upgraded! Thanks to a colleague who wanted the Desire S, so I traded it for a Sensation!

That's not all, Anne really really wanted a Galaxy S2... yeap.. its done! Tho i hope she would take better care of this.... hehe

Everything is good I suppose, week in week out, waiting for me to jet off or Anne to fly back, all in all, at least we have something to look forward to.

Oh yeah, so lazy, but my last trip to shenzhen brought us to Taiwan. Had a 4 days 3 nights (maybe 5 days 4 nights) to Kenting and Kaoshioung, gotto say, Taiwan reminds me very much of Malaysia, with everyone being chinese!

Arrgh, really thought of posting pictures of Kenting, BUT I'm illegally using Anne's phone right now...... and all the pictures are in the Sensation.

whammy....

No comments: