nuffnang

Monday, December 06, 2010

Hrmm

Here I am, sitting free infront of a old old laptop, thinking.... thinking.....
It is only been a week since coming back from China, and already I'm missing Anne. Well last time, I don't think hard what to do after work, cause the normal routine will be, picking her up from shell and do something together: now, well hehe thinking what to do after this! haha

Notice I have not post any pictures from china, reason is because, the pictures are with Anne now, IN CHINA! HAHA. Will ask her to mail me some later../

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding endeavor! I had recently been searching for subject areas even as intriguing as this one. Awaiting the following article.

Anonymous said...

INSERT

Anonymous said...

Thanks for revealing this particular nice post with a decent subject, this form of wonderful natural talent that you have.