nuffnang

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Chapter

Just finish my last day of official Speedminer work, and now? Forget the past and move on.

By grace, found a new job, but wont be starting soon as got a message
HOD is on leave, will be back after CNY
Which means I'll be a free agent till then! haha. Anyway, got a soft confirmation and already started a project to build a point system for a salon. Since we are still negotiating the price, it wont be near we can launch the custom system.

Building it anyhow, got my partner, Chun Eng, to teach me a lil here and there about ASP.NET. Too bad he is a bz bz bz man, else a few modules could have been done easily hehe. Don't worry mate, not blaming you! haha

Alright, that's all for now, so far got no solid plans for CNY.

And yeah, on a last note, a friend whom I treated as enemy for the past 3 years, well we are finally in contact again! Thank you God for bringing me out of a cult practice!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)