nuffnang

Friday, March 27, 2009

Arizona Biltmore Spa & Resort, DevCon!

Limited internet access at the hotel i'm staying at, so i'll just post pictures in sequence what we have done so far
The 'Crew' from left, Hayati from IWK, Munyau, from hesper, Jacob from Speedminer, En. Roslan from UTM, and finally, En. Murad from Celcom. As you can see, the wind is very very strong! First day of dinner at DevCon.
This is the introduction, presented by a few fellahs, don't recall their names.
Just a shots of Biltmore Spa & Resort.



Oh yeah, the background, see the beautiful mountain? That view reminds me about Grand Canyon, someplace i'll visit tomorrow.
My very first ZEN class, to be frank, I think ZEN will revolutionised development phase.
My final product, a webpage coded with a few lines in ZEN
Yeap that mountain again

A shot, Anne reminded me to take a few pictures of myself, I did, here's one of them.
Aha, famous cacti
flowers
That's me sleeping and accidentally hitting the shuttle on the camera, some of the classes were just plain boring.
Oh yeah, did i mention that the resort is a golfing resort?

I don't know about this game...


Bluffer maze
Hahah rodeo! Almost tried when Murad, Hayati and Roslan challenged me, but tweaked my neck muscle 2 days ago, so rather not take the chance.
BANG! Once again, i was ready to play this simply BANG BANG game until Hayati, Murad and Roslan wanted to balik rumah hehehe. No offence ya!
Oh, yes, En. Roslan survived 5 seconds on the rodeo ride
Night Shot.

That's all i have for now, that's the arizona biltmore spa and resort.........

5 comments:

@nn3 said...

wahh feels like you are going there holiday! hahah attending classes/ conference in such a nice place :)

Vivien said...

looks like those hee hah rodeo in bars, seen in movie... haha

Eng said...

looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Compliments to the photographer - Hayati.

Anonymous said...

blueks? whoops =D