nuffnang

Friday, January 09, 2009

Things to Ponder

It is seldom free time comes around, but now seems to be it!. Its 9th of January 2009, Friday, 7.34p.m.  Suppose to go to church, but because Anne, my girlfriend, and also in this case my transport, has last minute stuff to do, so here I am, stuck in the virtual world looking for things to do. 

January is going to be a tough month for me, tough because there are life decisions to make, things I cannot disclose. Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, I've been enjoying the new skinny T! HAHA! and guess what?!?!?! Ah ho is going on a fake date tomorrow. CONGRATS!!! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!! The story is boring and long winded, so well, lets cut it short, we played jingga, loosers have to perform a dare, and Ah Ho's dare is to ask a particular girl out for a single date. Ah Jun has his dare too, almost similar with different girl, but he failed............

And yeah, 9th of January, it is the day a pair of noisy, jumpy, grumpy, blurry with wrong IQ twins first saw the light! It is ah ho jun's BDAY WAY!!!!!

haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy or not?

4 comments:

云吞面大王 said...

"January is going to be a tough month for me, tough because there are life decisions to make, things I cannot disclose"

what happen ?
dun worry be happy.
song also got sing
haha

J@cob & Anne said...

hahaha........ thanks for ur concern!

Anonymous said...

who are u wor jarod DINGYONG law?

Danl Jun said...

No