nuffnang

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hi Guys

I know no one actually read this/these stuff here, but then, it's nice to have a personal diary online, no politics, no problems, no blah blah, just plain diary i can relate too when I'm sitting on the rocking chair enjoying myself years to come!

Ok, that's a little bit too much, I know I know hehe

Well, things have been going fine for me, work has been hectic, but fun!!! I like development work, especially when your boss gives you the freedom to think of how to complete a task.

Thank God I've completed almost everything he gave me, but now, on to SVG. Yes I have to learn how to code SVG, as it is essential for the next task. I took timeout in office today to learn it, but it seems pretty hard hehehehe.

I thank God for the wonderful life he gave me, enjoyable, no worries, happy, and a good girl beside me hehehehehehhe.......

That's all for now folks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

loads of pointers for learning SVG: http://svg.startpagina.nl

J@cob & Anne said...

thanks alot for the tip, but i'm too caught up with other projects.... (",)

Eng said...

who's that girl beside you??
your new gf??? hahaha

J@cob & Anne said...

not new la eng....sudah lama i guess :p

Anonymous said...

Woo wooo woooo!!!

bluek

-jacob biscuit-