nuffnang

Monday, March 26, 2007

Can't Post pics

Geesh, hello has stopped its blogger bot thingy, thus, i can't post anymore pictures,

sob sob sob sob sob

anyway, are there alternatives out there? free hosting for pictures? without any cost?? wish there was

something happened, something that dreads me, something that I've tried to avoid for ages now,

MY BACK HURTS!!!!!!

geesh, don't want to write a long story, but i suffered a bad fall when i was 11, hurt my back quite badly then, for years, it was suppose to be history, but then, one funny fellah knocked me yesterday(sunday night) while playing futsal, and now my back aches!!! GRRRRRRRR

2 comments:

Eng said...

hello has been stopped because bloggers.com has its own upload function liau

ghees, for you not knowing this, it's sure been ages since you last use blogged, rite??!!!

J@cob & Anne said...

HAR!!! aiyah cham mou?? like ancient edi hehehe

hows thing's eng?