nuffnang

Friday, June 19, 2009

Randomness

I've been browsing through blogs, facebook, this and that... it seems that one particular word stands out,
Random - ness
Examples?
  1. Choco Random
  2. Random Pics
  3. Randomness
  4. Random
  5. Living randomly
  6. ...
  7. ...
So vivid was this particular word, searched it up in "Dictionary" and got this;

–adjective
1.proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers.
2.Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.
3.Building Trades.
a.(of building materials) lacking uniformity of dimensions:random shingles.
b.(of ashlar) laid without continuous courses.
c.constructed or applied without regularity: random bond.
–noun
4.Chiefly British. bank 3 (def. 7b).
–adverb
5.Building Trades. without uniformity: random-sized slates.
6.at random, without definite aim, purpose, method, or adherence to a prior arrangement; in a haphazard way:Contestants were chosen at random from the studio audience.

Alright....... I have chosen not to use the word "Random" for today, why? because this word is somehow, so "random"?

Well at the same time, people who randomly says random things are pretty, random...

And, yeah I'm not supposed to use random, sorry for that.

So, because of all the "R&*#$&ess", I've come up with a few backup plans....

1. Random Pics -
Oh yeah, smart ass, why not just put "Lazy bum simply choosing pics to post"

2. Randomness -
"I don't know what in the world i'm talking about"
3. Living Randomly -
"I'll do the next thing that comes to my mind"

Guess what?! I'll do the next thing that comes to my mind, that is to "lazy bum simply choosing pics to post" for my "random pics" in facebook... OH SHIT!

Yeap.. can't live without that word....

No comments: